Welcome to Bitcoin Shortener!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bitcoin Shortener's Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bitcoin Shortener if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Bitcoin Shortener reserves the right to terminate any account that not respect our rules without any explanation.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise bitcoinshortener.xyz on traffic exchange websites, PTC websites or faucet websites.
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
3. Shrink urls which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, images of minors, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxys, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, faucet traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
9. Open your shortened urls using an iframe or popups/popunder.
10. Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
11. Create 'redirect loops' with Bitcoin Shortener URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
12. Bring traffic from bitcoinshortener.xyz URLs or similar services. This may be considered as cheap traffic.
13. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
14. Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
15. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
16. Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
By using the service, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. Bitcoin Shortener will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Bitcoin Shortener. Bitcoin Shortener assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not Bitcoin Shortener, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via the Site's service. Bitcoin Shortener does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site's service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and actions will be taken by Bitcoin Shortener. Under no circumstances will Bitcoin Shortener be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site's service by a Publisher.
Bitcoin Shortener may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against:
1. Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
2. Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of the Site.
3. Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to the Site or to another publisher.